The "Build a Website" tutorial project, when upgraded from 13.2.0 to 13.3.0, shows a bug, most likely in the auto-generation of content beans.
- Clone/checkout website-tutorial project, branch iteration-13.2.0:
- Build & run
- Point browser to http://localhost:8080/site/products and note the product images are correctly displayed (see screenshot 13_2.png)
- Stop application, remove repo storage folder
- In root pom.xml change parent pom version from 13.2.0 to 13.3.0, do the same for Essentials version (defined in properties)
- Do a clean build and run
- Point browser to http://localhost:8080/site/products and note the product images are not correctly displayed (see screenshot 13_3.png)
- While above reproduction path simply upgrades the existing 13.2.0 project, I've confirmed the same behaviour in a newly built tutorial project started from a clean 13.3.0 project.
- The project has defined a custom imageset (created using Essentials), gogreen:imageset
- The relevant document type is gogreen:product, the relevant field gogreen:images (multi-valued image link field)
- The relevant Freemarker template is repository-data/webfiles/src/main/resources/site/freemarker/gogreen/productslist.ftl
- This blocks updating the tutorial to 13.3.0 for the public availability.
Same issue occurs at homepage (featured products below banner carousel) and product detail pages: