- Configure the site and cms to run on a single domain, so the session will be shared. Strip the contextpath of the site, though. See  for an example Apache vhost.
- Set hst:showcontextpath & hst:showport to false on the hst virtualhost
- Check the site to confirm that the context path does not appear in the generated links
- Open the site in the channelmanager (Note it will access the site using the contextpath, even if not necessary, see
- Open the site outside of the CMS context, but in the same browser (i.e. with the same session)
Expected: links do not include the context path
Actual result: all links include the context path
 <VirtualHost *:80>