If you configure a plain jaxrs rest api mount and if you create a link from normal site jsp template (in root mount, not rest api mount) like the following, it fails to create a proper link (in template of hst:root mount):
, where 'api' is the mount alias as follows:
In the api mount, there's no sitemap configuration because it's for simple plan jaxrs mount.
- Check out hippo-testsuite master.
- Add the following at the bottom of the left menus in site/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/components/main/leftmenu.jsp:
- Build and run hippo-testsuite master.
- Set /hst:hst/hst:hosts/dev-localhost/localhost/hst:root/restservices/@hst:alias to restservices.
- Set /hst:hst/hst:hosts/dev-localhost/localhost/hst:root/restservices/@hst:ismapped to false.
- Add property, setting /hst:hst/hst:hosts/dev-localhost/localhost/hst:root/@hst:mountrestservices to restservices.
- Visit the homepage, http://localhost:8080/site/.
- See how the RESTful Services menu link is generated.
The RESTful Services menu link should be /site/restservices.
The RESTful Services menu link is generated as /site/.