- Start up the taxonomy demo project
- Delete the existing taxonomy tree under '/content/taxonomies/exampletaxonomy'
- Import the 'taxonomytree.xml' attachment under '/content/taxonomies'
- edit the document '/content/documents/taxonomydemo/common/homepage' and click on the 'Select taxonomy terms' link
- navigate to 'exampletaxonomy/somecategory/anothercategory' and click on the triangle next to 'anothercategory' to collapse the category
The category collapses and its children are shown.
A NullPointerException is thrown due to there being two same keys in the tree.
Could this issue be related to