Affects Version/s: 2.26.22, 3.0.2, 3.1.1
Fix Version/s: 3.1.4
Sprint:Turing Sprint 120, Turing Sprint 121
Ticket type:Support (Billable)
On the latest 7.9 and 10.1 archetypes, on the CMS reproduce the following steps:
- Create a new compound type (CompoundA) with a String field.
- Create another new compound type (CompoundB) that has a content-block field using the CompoundA field. It is possible to do it either via:
- Manually following Content-blocks configuration
- Use Essentials > Content Blocks plugin
- Create a new document type (DocTypeA) containing a field of type CompoundB
- Create a new document of type DocTypeA, add some content to it and publish it
- Edit the document, make some changes on the string, save and close it.
- Expected result: You can see these changes highlighted
- Actual result: The changes are neither shown nor highlighted
Updated: It is possible to reproduce the issue on 10.1 archetype:
*content-blocks version: 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT
*CMS version: 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT
In case of adding a content-block field directly to a document type, the bug does not occur.