1. Login to CMS with firefox
2. Open a existing document in Edit mode (path=/content/documents/gettingstarted/news/2011/toyota-suggests-putting-a-glass-of-water-on-your-dash)
3. Create a internal link, external and insert an image in ckeditor
4. Now publish the document (everything works as expected)
5. Now create a new document, fill the title and in ckeditor copy the RICH content in ckeditor from above document (make sure you click on edit button to copy the ckeditor contents)
6. Save and close the document
Expected - Internal & external links and images should work as any other document
Actual - Only external links work, for internal links & images - UUIDs & corresponding attributes are skipped.