Steps to reproduce:
- Change CMS time zone to NZ-CHAT time zone which is almost 10:45 minutes ahead of Amsterdam time.
- Go to news->2014->10 and select "Kosvo independence ruled by" document.
- Try to "schedule take Offline" option.
- Notice in the Publication end on shows the CMS set time zone.Which is correct.
- Now change the minutes and set it to 10 minutes before the current time(i.e current time of CMS time not the OS time)
- Click Ok button.
- Error is shown but the time in the error is incorrect.
Expected: CMS time zone time should be shown in the error message & not the OS timezone.
Actual: OS time zone is shown.
Same is applicable for scheduled publication