When a container has just been locked by another user, changes to component's properties cannot be saved and a component cannot be deleted (the backend will return an error). In these cases, the UI should:
- close the dialog
- show an error message in a toast
- re-render the container of the component so the user sees it has been locked (depends on
CHANNELMGR-565for the visuals).
An example reproduction path is:
- editor edits a page
- admin edits the same page
- editor adds a banner to a container (and thereby locks the container)
- admin edits another component in the same container
- admin changes a parameter and clicks 'Save'
Expected: admin sees the dialog close, a toast appear with an error message and the container re-render. Clicking the component again will then open it in read-only state.