Affects Version/s: 13.0.0
Fix Version/s: 5.6.1
Processed by team:Turing
Sprint:Turing Sprint 194, Turing Sprint 195
- log in as admin
- find a create content button in the channel manager
- fill in the fields for step 1, call the document 'test 1' for example
- in step 2 click the 'Discard' button
- the right side panel closes
- the 'test 1' document is not removed
- the user gets the message 'failed ....'
- document is removed
- no error message for the user
There is a 403 response for the DELETE request, with as content: "reason":"WORKFLOW_ERROR".