- [CHANNELMGR-1973] - Branching a document via Visual Editing shows draft version of Core and publish is enabled.
- [CHANNELMGR-1993] - Add to project no longer shows up after channel init refactoring
- [CHANNELMGR-1998] - Cannot edit documents in Channel editor
- [CHANNELMGR-1999] - VE: Right side panel does not close on changing the Project
- [CHANNELMGR-2007] - Add to project dialog shown while document is already part of project
- [CHANNELMGR-2011] - Changes in VE does not reflect in CM until browser is refreshed
- [CHANNELMGR-2012] - Document is not editable for the project
- [CHANNELMGR-2013] - CM opens open blank window
- [CHANNELMGR-2076] - View menu not visible for bootstrapped project document
- [CHANNELMGR-2082] - Add to Project shows for the Core in CM
- [CHANNELMGR-2092] - [Edge] Resize of the Right side panel doesn't work in Edge.
- [CHANNELMGR-2105] - Start description in 'Save Changes' dialog to start with 'Document '
- [CHANNELMGR-2058] - Make sure that the available channels for a document in the [view] menu can be branchId aware
- [CHANNELMGR-1936] - Campaigns - CM - As a user, when opening a channel, and a project is selected, then documents that have a version related to the project are shown instead of the core version.
- [CHANNELMGR-1937] - Campaigns - CM - As a user, when selecting an(other) project in the channel manager, I see documents that have a project revision switch to that revision
- [CHANNELMGR-1938] - Campaigns - CM - As a user, when editing content in the CM with a project selected, and the document is not (yet) part of the active project, I am offered to add the document to the project.
- [CHANNELMGR-1939] - Campaigns - CM - As a user, when editing content in the CM, and the document is not (yet) part of the project, and I select ‘Add to project’, then a project version is created based on the core preview
- [CHANNELMGR-1940] - Campaigns - CM - As a user, when editing content in the CM, and the document is part of the project, the side-panel top-right state icon shows the info for the project
- [CHANNELMGR-1941] - Campaigns - CM - Disable visual editing for documents part of a running campaign
- [CHANNELMGR-1942] - Campaigns - CM - As a user, when editing content in the CM, and the document is not (yet) part of the project, the side-panel top-right state icon shows the info for the core
- [CHANNELMGR-1954] - [Channel Manager] side-by-side editing checkout the right document branch
- [CHANNELMGR-1984] - Create and maintain campaigns branch
- [CHANNELMGR-2009] - Localize "Core" project serverside
- [CHANNELMGR-2034] - Add REST method to branch a document
- [CHANNELMGR-2055] - Remove conversion report tool
- [CHANNELMGR-2069] - Pin versions to node '8' and npm '6' and use `npm ci` to install dependencies
- [CHANNELMGR-2081] - Changes argument from hints to branchId in BranchingService
- [CHANNELMGR-2087] - Get branch constants from BranchConstants
- [CHANNELMGR-2091] - Fix DocumentVariant imports
- [CHANNELMGR-2130] - Merge campaigns feature to 12.6 release branch
- [CHANNELMGR-2035] - Update reading of ManageContent tag after deprecation of templateQuery
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.