With the issue, https://issues.onehippo.com/browse/HIPPLUG-1651, value list document type is replaced by resource bundle document type to load the content into field types in selections plugin. Value list document type(selection:valuelist), related codes and documents of this type defined in other projects should be removed.
In this work, the following items should be considered.
- Remove DocumentValueListProvider,ConfiguredNameProvider classes
- Remove selection:valuelist(selection-namespace-valuelist.yaml) _and _selection:listitem(selection-namespace-listitem.yaml) files
- Remove selection-types.cnd file
- Remove valuelist-service service definition (valuelist-service-module.yaml)
- BasePathNameProvider class is used to add a source path to the source key. The source path is configurable by sourceBasePath field. To bind the resource bundle to a field type the key property of the resource bundle should be defined in source field. In the previous implementation, the path of value list document type is set to source field. If it is decided that we don't need this functionality, then both BasePathNameProvider and sourceBasePath can be removed.
- Other essential plugins may have value list documents like blog plugin. These documents should be replaced by corresponding resource bundle documents.