- create project based on archetype
- add the simple content feature from essentials (rebuild not necessary)
- in the CMS document type editor, add a Boolean field to the type
- save the type (type actions / commit)
- create a new document from the new type, check the boolean field, click Save & close. Leave the tab there (don't click the red X-icon on it).
- add a new image in the images section, after uploading the image the image set document is shown in edit mode
- Edit the image set document and upload a new original image, don't save the image set document
- Click on the tab of the simple document: the checkbox of the boolean field has disappeared!
- Inspect the nodes of the simple document in the console: the boolean property is set to true on both nodes.
- Log out from the cms: the session of the editor is saved and the boolean property is set to false on the preview version node.
This changes the content of documents in a most curious and unexpected way and should be fixed as soon as we can.