If you start the CMS as follows:
$> mvn -P cargo.run -Dcargo.jvm.args='-Dwicket.configuration=development'
then the channel manager sometimes turns blank and does not work anymore.
Steps to reproduce (in archetype)
- log in and go to channel manager
- open "Getting started" channel
- click "Edit channel"
- drag the Wicket logger console down a bit so that you can see the buttons.
- click "Channel settings" at the right-hand side and close it again
- close the lightbox by clicking the X icon
- click "Channel settings" again
Expected: channel settings opens again
Actual: the channel manager turns blank and becomes unusable.
The only way to recover is by logging out en in again.