- Both: Difference in labels
- Both: Selection list stays visible after being emptied.
- JS: no odd/even coloring in list
- Flash: ugly border around browse button after click
- JS: uploads are not sent as Ajax form post.
- JS: if maxItems=1, autoUpload is always true. If autoUpload=true, maxItems is always 1.
- JS: clearAfterUpload=true is simply ignored.
- Flash: does not respect fileupload.maxItems.
- Flash: browse dialog allows the user to select more files than is configured with fileupload.maxItems.
- Flash: autoUpload=true does not wait for maxItems to be reached.
- Flash: Browse button is not disabled when maxItems is reached
- redraw file selection datatable by updating the datasource unless we exceed the scrollbar threshold and need scrollbars.
- code is jslint compliant