Affects Version/s: r2.12.00
Fix Version/s: r2.12.04
Sun JDK 1.6.0_14-b08
CMS version 2.12.00-SNAPSHOT build 21246
HST version 2.12.00-SNAPSHOT build 21246
Unexpected message in the History when moving elements within Assets
- as admin click 'To the documents' from the main panel, then click 'Assets' under 'Documents'
- add a root folder 'test' next to 'hippos' under Assets
- add any document to this folder 'test'
- click on the document to display its properties
- select Document Action -> Move to other folder
- select the 'hippos' folder as the destination: on the Move to other folder dialog, click first on Assets to expand the group and then on the folder named 'hippos', then OK to validate the operation
- verify that the operation is effective by checking the presence of the file under 'hippos' and its disappearance from 'test', as expected
- exp: the operation is effective
- act: the operation is effective BUT the message in the Summary field above is listed on the History view (see also screenshot).
Note: this seems harmless.