Internet Explorer version: 9,10 and 11
- Create a project using the archetype
- Add news support with essentials
- Add a "#" to the link to a news document
- Remove the any matchers from the hierarchy of the news links
- build and run the project
- Open the news overview page in the channel manager in IE 10.
- Open a news detail document.
- An error message is displayed and the detail page is not shown.
- The detail page is shown.
This issue popped up when integrating a angular app in the site.
To quickly see what's happening execute  in the console and view the network trafic in both IE and in e.g. chrome.
A possible solution could be to add at  in . (With special thanks to Rik Smith from the NS)
xmlhttp = new XMLHttpRequest();xmlhttp.open('GET',"http://localhost:8080/site/news#test",true);xmlhttp.send()